In Office Safety & Policies
Rocky Mountain Campervans is taking your vacation seriously. We are a small business and know all of our employees personally. Not only do we care for your health and safety, but we care for theirs and are ensuring every day that they are in good health before coming to work.
- All RMCV staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We require all customers to wear a mask in our offices and during the campervan pick up process (excluding small children)
- All non essential staff are working remotely
- Office Spaces are undergoing UV/Ozone treatment regularly starting late May using Smart UV Sterilization Lamps (UV-C light is a specific type of UV light (specific wavelengths) and this is what they use in the medical world, in hospitals – to sterilize. It’s used for sanitation.)
- Frequently used surfaces such as door handles are being cleaned frequently
- We can offer a completely remote and contactless pick up for those who prefer it
- We are allowing 1 customer group at a time in our office and we are by appointment only